- Kari is now at Horton Medical Center (60 Prospect Avenue, Middletown, NY 10940) 2nd Floor- Rehab. Please join me in mailing her some happy mail. The funnier the better.
- Kari's skin rash from Dermatomyositis is almost gone and the endless itching is a memory!
- Kari had a bit of a careless caregiver (PC for Nurses Aid) and now has a bit of a shoulder injury. This makes her therapy and exercise a bit more challenging. The good caregivers earn the new preferred title. May the bad ones encounter some poo throwing patients!
- Kari enjoyed an orange slush today and has another swallow study tomorrow. Let's keep our fingers crossed that things are moving in a good direction. Kari is gaining weight (sorry Kari, but it is a GOOD thing) and getting excellent nutrition from a PEG tube. She has visions of Red Robin dancing in her head, hopefully tomorrow's test will tell us how soon we can all start "The great burger drop".
- There will be a few new missions this week. Please check back on Thursday for details on how you can help!
- Every day Kari is making progress. Her strong spirit and ability to love through all she is going through; reaffirms how grateful I am to have her in my life.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Thank You and An Update!
Thank You to everyone who has said a prayer, send a message, mailed a card, deposited a donation, and cooked a meal. Your love and support is much appreciated and has turned many gloomy days bright.
Posted by Cadyville Coupon Clipper at 3:52 PM